Montag, 16. August 2010

15.08.2010 FLOWMARKT pictures

a big THAAAAANK YOU, guys. I really enjoyed our sunday. the weather was shit, but hey, we had fun and met some really cool people. that's what it's all about, right? stories about lost records (vinyl), lost telephones (oh dear :-(), too small shoes, to tight dresses or too big jackets, too synthetic sweaters and SILK, really made my day. but the best compliment you could give me/us (HELEN is my partner in crime) was the one, saying our booth looks colourful and very early /90's MC-Hammer'ish! thank you whoever oyu are! I live for those moments. Yeah, fucking RIGHT ON. we love some McHammer-Pants, some Lambada skirts, some George Michael Leather Jackets, some Stacie Q leggins meets Madonna (I still have that gorgeous tiny lace top)...

anyway, here are some pictures I took yesterday. please feel free if you wish your picture taken away from my site and drop me a line. If you don't, I'll be happy to continue with my photo-stories for the next week to come...

hugs
MAVIN



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen